Skip to main content
- Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce Aberdeen and Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC) is North East Scotland's leading private sector, member-focused, business organisation.
- British Chambers of Commerce The British Chambers of Commerce is a non-political, non-profit making organisation, owned and directed by its members, democratically accountable to individual businesses of all sizes and sectors throughout the UK.
- British Geological Survey For borehole reports, soil analyses etc. Founded in 1835, the British Geological Survey (BGS) is the world's oldest national geological survey and the United Kingdom's premier centre for earth science information and expertise.
- Community Action for Energy - O2 Energy Saver Fund Joint initiative between O2 and EST to help local communities of between 10-25 households install energy saving measures in thir home. Fund provides free energy makeover to successful applicants. Focuses on installation of range of measures including priority insulation.
- Department for Communities and Local Government Their planning and building regulation involvement ensures that their clients get the right development, in the right place, at the right time. They also work to protect and enhance the environment through their planning system.
- Energy Savings Trust Non-profit organisation promoting energy saving, funded by government and the private sector.
- Global Web Limited Global Web is a Scottish-based company offering a range of business solutions using Internet and knowledge-based technologies.
- Green Helpline Offers independent CO2 footprint and price comparison service and advice on best green energy deals.
- Heat Project Provides grant assistance for loft and cavity wall insulation. Designed to enable all home owners and private tenants to have insulation measures installed at affordable prices - sometimes for free. Since Jan 1 2008, insulation is free to all over 70s. Call 0800 093 4050.
- Loan Action Scotland Funded by Scottish Executive, it can provide financial assistance to SMEs towards energy saving projects.
- The British Drilling Association Promoting and improving standards of efficiency, health & safety including training and education in the drilling industry.
- The Drilling and Sawing Association An association of companies that provide a professional diamond drilling and sawing services.
- The Planning Portal The Planning Portal is the UK Government's online planning and building regulations resource for England and Wales.
- UKAS The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is the sole national accreditation body recognised by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services.
- Your Carbon Footprint Calculate your carbon footprint and learn how to reduce it.